Home Forums Ride Reports Trans America trail

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Any done this? We are wanting to do it next sept and looks like buying a bike there and leaving it there for annual rides is the cheapest option.

Dave Morris
    Participant

go to advrider.com  member PhreakyPhil  he is in NZ did it last year I thinkhttp://www.advrider.com/forums/member.php?u=25514heres his story on the TAT  http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=617031

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

The TAT is on my bucket list. Good luck with your planning, it's supposed to be a great ride.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cheers for link, Jesus that's guys thorough. Got that DR set up well.I got my abs issues sorted for $500 instead of 3500. Found second hand part in taupo. Interesting how freaky phil didn't like the rider seat, I'm off there to get my GS seat more comfortable.hope it works.

Dave Morris
    Participant

Cheers for link, Jesus that's guys thorough. Got that DR set up well.I got my abs issues sorted for $500 instead of 3500. Found second hand part in taupo. Interesting how freaky phil didn't like the rider seat, I'm off there to get my GS seat more comfortable.hope it works.

Phil is on the organizing committee of the Cape to Cape ride.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried to join advrider site, not even sure if I have. Bloody hard to get hold of phil. Anyway I'm sure it'll let me one farken day, now that im reg. he'll be great for info on TAT. Enjoyed reading his blog, cheers for the link.

Dave Morris
    Participant

I tried to join advrider site, not even sure if I have. Bloody hard to get hold of phil. Anyway I'm sure it'll let me one farken day, now that im reg. he'll be great for info on TAT. Enjoyed reading his blog, cheers for the link.

you must of joined it you posted on it.

peter.trub
    Participant

Phil is on the organizing committee of the Cape to Cape ride.There is no committee, just a mob of two  8)

Dave Morris
    Participant

There is no committee, just a mob of two  8)that is the committee.

peter.trub
    Participant

There is no committee, just a mob of two  8)

that is the committee.Bugger  >:( Looks like I am on a committee  😮 After all these years of dodging  ;DOh well, best I go organise something  8)You lot moan amongst yourselves for a while could you, until the jobs done  😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.