Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk These may not last till the next Newsletter comes out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gotta good tip in the email whatchercallit last night:Hello Bruce.I have located and excellent storage net that can be fitted inside the lids of BMW Vario top or side boxes.  I have had one fitted to the top box of my R1200GS and it is probably one of the most useful things that I’ve fitted.They are available on Ebay via a Top-rated seller called performance200.  Use this hyperlink: http://www.ebay.com/sch/performance200/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=They are based in the UK and have been an Ebay member since Feb 2004. The cost is US$30-00 and US$7-50 delivery to my door.  Last time I ordered three and the delivery costs remained at US$7-50.  I do note that 93% of their stock of these items has already been sold and that there are limited quantities available.Each come with fitting instructions and fitting may take 20 minutes if you’re challenged.  I’ve included a photo.

BMW%20Vario%20Storage%20net_zpswzoxkwli.jpg

It has been suggested that I let you know about this in the event that others are interested.CheersDave

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.