Home Forums General Discussion Good Food The highly recommended BMWOR – you impressive people.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have just received the message pasted below from Maureen Selkirk, of Twisted Sisters Cafe, Tuakau:"Hi BruceA group from the BMW motorcycle club stopped off for lunch a couple of weekends ago. Their feedback was very positive and we enjoyed their company. We would like to thank them for choosing Twisted Sisters Cafe and hope they stop off again. There is a full menu on our website http://www.twistedsisters.co.nz and you can contact me at selkirk@ihug.co.nz if your club have any enquiries or special requests.We will have live music most Sundays in summer and have extended hours starting in February.Thank you againRegardsMaureen Selkirk"That's pretty cool, folks, when the service providers are giving positive feedback to the punters (not silly marketing, either :wink:)

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Who else would have put up with the hooting from the railway crossing? Other than that is it was a good place to go to, just not very far from home :-).

Robin
    Participant

A positive being a Branch Rep too, I don't doubt!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.