Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Sare parts websites

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

HiI seem to recall someone provided a list of websites of places where 2nd hand parts could be acquired. I can' seem to locate that list, particularly I'm after the "well-known" site in the UKcheersR12ST

Arne Rohde
    Participant

I haven't used any of them, but the ones that seem to be mentioned most often are Motorworks, Nippy Normans,  and Beemer Boneyard. A search for each will probably find web addresses for them, and perhaps messages from users who have used each of them.

Anonymous

If you are after Motobins, as the 'Big' one, there is a link on Artig's site!http://bmwor.org.nz/links/#parts

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder, Bruce. I've now added Beemer Boneyard and Nippy Normans to the link page on 'my' site.  ;D

Anonymous

I've used Motobins a couple of times, very happy with them when I have done so. Biggest problem I have with any of them is finding the exact part number I need to order. None of the fiches are quick to load or navigate when you live in the forgotten backwoods of Northland. Fortunately I was so mentally bruised I rarely remember ever having done so on dial-up: that was a mission.At least we have just slightly better than skinny-band up here, even if the term "broadband" is still a bad joke after previously living in a big metro.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks folks, you've mentioned the one my memory had discarded R12ST

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.