Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk R100GS PD owners manual

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I've just brought an 1991 R100GS PD and have been looking for a copy of the owners manual on line, no luck so far. do any members have a copy they can scan etc?If not how do you set the click on the dash as there are no obvious adjusters, do you set it from the rear/remove the dashboard? another question, I'm used to a sight glass oil check on my F650 Dakar checked when at running temp. when checking the engine oil on an airhead do you check it cold or at operating temp?Cheers Happy.

Mark Mackay
    Participant

Hi Happy well done on getting a PD. What year?  My 92 has a small button on the speedo face You just give a litte push on and that resets it. Did Your PD come thru Trade Me from New Plymouth?Cheers Richard

Anonymous

Hi RichardThanks for that I was wondering what the mysterious button was on he speedo I thought it had something to do with the trip odo.And it's the 1991 PD from Cambridge that was on trade me, it's a beauty.Cheers Rick

Dave Morris
    Participant

Suggest you go to advrider.com.  Riding  regional  new Zealand. Heap of guys there with Airheads.  Box a bits.    Mark S.  Padmei  .  Phreaky Phil.  Dazzzem.  Innaythhet.. Just read the threads. I think the only airhead rider here is Richard.  The bothers are coffee cruisers and only ride in state highways 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.