For those interested in this ride, here’s my intended route (navigate allowing):
• Leave from BP Cambridge at 8:30
• Back country roads including Old Mountain Rd (nice little gravel road)
• Raglan Roast about 10am for a coffee (or where others would like to go)
• Kawhia road, past the no exit sign at the Bridal Veil Falls car park to Kawhia for a bite to eat about 11:30am
• Pirongia West road, nice gravel road along the edge of Pirongia Forest Park
• Te Rauamoa Road, unridden gravel road
• Kaimango Road, another unridden gravel road through the southern Pirongia Forest Park
• Hauturu road around the Awaroa Reserve to Waitomo
• Rhubarb Café at Arapuni for afternoon tea about 3pm via Old Te Kuiti, Happy Valley and Newman roads (possible gravel)
• People can decide how to be get home from there.
Please note that there are a few unknown roads for me here, so times WILL change and depending on how we’re going some roads may be skipped😊
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.