Home Forums General Discussion Dealer/supplier endorsements Good service deserves recognition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just received some fork seals and a fuel pump solenoid from Ray at Mount Motorcycles. So what you ask. I don’t have an account with the man yet he ordered the parts in and sent them without requiring payment first. A refreshing step back in time to the way business used to be run. Money has been transferred into M,Ms account, parts will be fitted this weekend. Life is so much easier when a mans word is his word and trust is given and received. A pleasure to do business in this way  ;D

Dave Morris
    Participant

Ray Holmes service has always been 110%. He brought a new battery to me once on a public holiday about 25kms from TePuke when my battery terminated.Ray sent me a bill in the post a week later and the cost was minimal as far as I was concerned.top marks to Ray I say

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi GuysI've got to give a heads up on a great team at Motomart in Lower Hutt. They were brilliant helping me restore the a sick BMW. Top team out the front and even better in the workshop. Thanks guys, RalphSee last post for the story... http://bmwor.org.nz/forum/index.php?topic=3192.0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.