Home Forums Ride Reports Foreigners In Our ‘Hood.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Area Rep Ian notified us that some Aucklanders were heading for Waipu today for lunch. I figured I would join him to help make sure they didn't steal all the cutlery from the Pizza Barn. 'Twas too hot for me indoors: they could have cooked the pizzas under the heaters in the dining area, no problem. So Ian had to supervise by himself.A few photos from the stage where Tony O' tries to herd cats get the ride home organised:

Linda and John left before the lemming rush: "Don't you hit that Jappa in front of you, John, that's my ride home."P8210016.resized_zpsghrsrire.jpg"Good lad! Ciao!"P8210017.resized_zpsluedhnrj.jpgNeko explains, "I'm only little, so I have a short bike."GOPR0481.resized_zps3b8ptzhf.jpgMr Penguin looks about him for something to ticket. Forget it, Richard, you are outside your jurisdiction.GOPR0480.resized_zpshdvhoww9.jpgIan Mac displays our Northland skills - centreline is always a good place to ride.GOPR0479.resized_zpsepbuibtb.jpgAuckland Co-odd-inator Stephen shows a natural skill at knots and lashings.GOPR0483.resized_zpsu8q84dx2.jpgGOPR0478.resized_zpsgihqtof6.jpgGOPR0482.resized_zps8mbtd8er.jpg

Cheers,Bwucie

Jim Young
    Participant

Nice Pics and commentary Bwucie  🙂

aegis4805
    Participant

nice little Ride Report Bwucie – thanks for posting – cheers Aslan aka Oaters on ADV 🙂

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Good to see some old faces  8).  That was always a nice ride to go on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.