Home Forums General Discussion Abandoned weatherboard buildings -Post them here-

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Well done Alex, I'd forgotten about this thread good to see it revived.The cast iron stove could be worth a few bob too  🙂

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Well done Alex, I'd forgotten about this thread good to see it revived.The cast iron stove could be worth a few bob too  🙂

You Aucklanders, always chasing a Dollar or two  😉  Weren't you interested in joining Steve's and Tony's magical mystery tour?

Jim Young
    Participant

Yes but had already booked two weeks in Aussie

Anonymous

Taheke, alongside SH12. I don't think the landlord will have too much joy getting another tenant in this one.

PA250001_zps05317c6f.jpg

Anonymous
    HorekeIMG_3075resized_zps2d5f9f20.jpgWaimaIMG_3084resized_zps5dc14659.jpgOtaua (Hokianga Branch, not South Auckland)IMG_3085_zps61704afe.jpgPicadilly Road, TautoroIMG_3086resized_zps62521942.jpgOrrs Road, Kaikohe.Been abandoned since before we bought up here, but has recently been trashed by one of the street gangs, now another lot are squatting in it. Daily subsistence supplies seem to be three casks of Veluto Rosso and a large, industrial-sized bag of marijahooch.IMG_3087resized_zpsfb39ee8a.jpg
    Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Cool, we're moving again. We just got back from Christchurch, while for some reason there seem to be lots of them, they don't count. But this one, from Akaroa, should just sneak in ;-).DSC_1085_zpsefbdb932.jpg

Robin
    Participant

That reminds me loosely of Pokaka (old shop). Being where it is, could have a heritage flag! – Good investment.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

I just had to stop for this one, but ended up riding past two others.DSC_1565_zpsisb3ljuy.jpg

Robin
    Participant

That looks so grand. Where abouts?

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Between Wakefield and Belgrove on the way to Saint Arnaud.

Robin
    Participant

On the road to Lake Rotorangi, (Inland from Patea).

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Now I feel guilty for riding past a few gems. Stopping is the hardest thing when you're on the move. But good to know that they're still out there.

Anonymous

Rangihamama Road, Kaikohe:

#1IMG_0058.resized_zpsb3e9lpl4.jpg#2IMG_0056.resized_zps9cdn32ju.jpg#3IMG_0055.resized_zpsazgc7sio.jpg#4A few days late for this one, only the porch, garden shed and clothesline left. House was abducted by aliens. Bike was stolen by a penguin.IMG_0057.resized_zpslf37f6zr.jpg

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Cool, good to see it's still going. I went past quite a few good ones, it's not always easy or convenient to stop. Next time..

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.