RAG Rally North 2018
March 24, 2018 @ 10:00 am - March 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
2018 RAG* Rally – Taylor Memorial Lodge, Pokaka
Sat 24th – Sun 25th March, 2018
- $50.00 per Member or $75.00 per Non-Member (plus $15 for a badge). Includes lodge accommodation/camping and the spit roast on Saturday night.
You will need:
- a tent and bedroll if you’re camping (dormitory accommodation is available for about 50 people – first up, best room),
- sleeping bag,
- cup, plate and eating irons.
Please note: Each person to bring vegetables and/or salad for the community pot.
How to get there: Pokaka is on State Highway 4 between National Park and Raetahi.
- From the North: From National Park, pass through Waikune and Erua. After passing under the Makatote Viaduct, look for road sign ‘Taylor Memorial Lodge and Pokaka’ on the right side of road, pointing across the road, in the direction of the mountain.
- From the South (Raetahi), pass through Tohunga Junction (joins up with highway 49 and Ohakune) Horopito, then look for road sign ‘Taylor Memorial Lodge and Pokaka’ on left side of road, pointing across the road, in the direction of the mountain.
- Click HERE for the RAG Rally North
Please note: 2018 RAG Rally badges will only be available for entries received by 5:00 pm Friday 23 February, otherwise bookings must be received by Friday 9 March for catering purposes.
*RAG stands for Rough As Guts, but it isn’t really.